Customer Services Assistant
Tushingham Sales Ltd (TSL), has been the leading distributor of championship winning Watersports equipment since 1977. The company is proud to distribute the world’s finest Stand Up Paddling and Windsurfing products across the UK and Ireland.
Headquartered near Dartmouth, TSL are currently seeking a full time Customer Services Assistant to provide support to the Red Paddle Co sales team and B2B customers. The role will entail; general sales support, order conversion and high levels of customer satisfaction. Knowledge of SUP would be useful but not essential.
* Answering customer queries quickly and efficiently ensuring customer satisfaction over the phone and via email.
* Supporting the sales team with placing and converting orders from customers.
* Processing and liaising with both customers and suppliers regarding warranty claims.
* Dealing with and managing customer complaints.
* Reporting on customer calls, emails and complaints, identifying any common themes or trends.
* Managing courier claims and tracking enquiries.
* Updating and maintaining TSL’s website's (resizing and uploading images, adding product descriptions and managing special offers, etc).
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Strong communication skills, both written and verbally.
* A good team player.
* High IT literacy.
* Ability to use initiative.
* Organised and motivated.
* Confident when dealing with customer queries and complaints.
* Private medical cover.
* Pension scheme.
* Weekly staff lunch.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,000.00 /year
customer service: 2 years (Preferred)
GCSE or equivalent (Preferred)
Speculative Job Applications
We are always interested in hearing from people who think they can help us achieve our goals. Please send us your CV and a covering email to: