Starboard SUP Customer Service & Sales Support Assistant
Tushingham Sales Limited - Halwell TQ9 7LQ
£18,000 - £25,000 a year - Full-time, Permanent - Temporarily remote
Working in a fast-paced environment, communicating through multiple channels to deliver excellent customer satisfaction.
Tushingham Sales Ltd (TSL) has been a leading distributor of watersports equipment since 1977 and is continuing to grow. The company is proud to distribute the world’s finest windsurfing and stand up paddling (SUP) products across the UK and Ireland. Headquartered between Totnes, Kingsbridge and Dartmouth in South Devon, TSL are currently seeking a full-time Customer Services & Sales Support Assistant to provide support to their busy Starboard SUP sales team.
The role is full-time and initially fully office-based (post Covid-19 restrictions). Following a training period, an option to work from home for a maximum of three days per week will be available, where a quiet environment with a reliable internet connection would be required.
- Processing daily orders from trade customers from the B2B website plus telephone and email orders.
- Responding promptly to a broad range of telephone and email enquiries from both trade customers and end consumers.
- Updating and maintaining the Starboard SUP products on the B2B website.
- Assisting with new account enquiries and supplying appropriate product information
- Understanding the warranty processes, handling claims promptly and efficiently, liaising with Starboard's customer services team to resolve issues.
- Collating monthly shop and school pre-orders, updating back-order records and generating sales orders.
- Developing and maintaining a good understanding of product delivery schedules and lead-times to provide efficient customer responses.
- Ongoing acquisition of technical knowledge of the Starboard SUP, foil and wingboard product ranges to assist with customer service and technical enquiries
- Providing trade accounts with marketing support when requested such as links to download sites and product information
- Offering support to team riders and ambassadors to ensure they promote the brand effectively
- Organised and motivated, with the ability to use initiative.
- A basic knowledge of SUP and its equipment is necessary (participation not essential but may be helpful).
- Willingness to broaden product knowledge.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, verbal and written.
- A good team player.
- Strong IT literacy.
- Calm under pressure, confident when dealing with customer queries and complaints.
Basic salary £18,000-£20,000 plus quarterly sales linked bonus.
Application deadline: 28/02/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,000.00-£25,000.00 per year
customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Answer incoming customer inquiries
Stay up-to-date on new products, services, and policies
Engage with customers in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company's customer service policies
Other duties as requested
Temporarily due to COVID-19
Remote interview process
Social distancing guidelines in place
Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
Speculative Job Applications
We are always interested in hearing from people who think they can help us achieve our goals. Please send us your CV and a covering email to: firstname.lastname@example.org